– Create state of the art Analog and Mixed-Signal IC layouts of Analog and RF Circuits.
– Do layouts of High frequency circuits, power management circuits and memory circuits etc. in both block level and top level.
– Along with layout, candidate needs to do the floor planning, RC extraction, layout optimization and verification.
– Work closely with circuit designers to ensure successful project deliveries and support in Failure Analysis.
– Be responsible for running verification and extraction sequences.
– Participate in establishing CAD and layout design methodologies (routing, signal path, matching and coupling).
– Background in Custom Analog, Digital and Mixed-Signal Layout designs such as ADC, DAC, Oscillators, Regulators, PLLs, Op-Amps, Comparators, Current Mirrors, Active Loads, Voltage Regulators, Charge Pumps in Cadence Virtuoso Suit.
– Proficiency in performing physical verification check like DRC, ERC, LVS, ANTENNA rules with PVS/Calibre tools.
– Understanding of circuit principles as affected by layout such as capacitance, speed, noise & electro migration, ESD, IR Drop.
– Strong Knowledge on analog layout techniques like device matching, common centroid, Interdigitation, Deep N well, Well Proximity Effect (WPE), High speed and High voltage block layout, Shielding, Latch up problem solution, Antenna problem solution, Noise reduction etc.
– Experience in Linux based operating systems and basic scripting
– Self-motivated and Strong problem-solving ability
– Excellent communication skills and able to work in multi-functional teams
Salary and Benefits
– Competitive salary
– Pick and drop service
– Two festival bonuses
– Yearly salary review
– Leave encashment benefits
– Most government holidays
– Two days weekends