For highly specialized, low volume requirements, we have a team of highly capable engineers dedicated to developing solutions targeting FPGA devices. We design dedicated hardware to meet the growing and evolving requirements, in terms of performance, power and cost, of today’s biggest challenges.
With the advent of All Programmable SoC’s, we can now partition algorithms and allocate sequential sections to the processor and allocate the parallel sections to custom application specific hardware accelerators instantiated in the FPGA fabric.
- Hardware Acceleration of Algorithms
- Parallel Computations
- Machine Learning Applications
- Real Time Audio, Video and Image Processing
- Real Time Digital Signal Processing of information acquired from sensors for IoT devices.
- Data Mining Applications
- Advanced Data Acquisition Systems