http://neural-semiconductor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/neural-semiconductor-logo-300x94.png 0 0 Quazi Md Mohebur Rahman http://neural-semiconductor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/neural-semiconductor-logo-300x94.png Quazi Md Mohebur Rahman2021-02-11 15:55:502021-02-11 15:55:50ASSOCIATE ENGINEER (TRAINEE) – ANALOG DESIGN
- Contribute to the implementation (design, simulation-based verification and chip integration) & validation of new and derivative ICs in different technology nodes. ·
- Perform system level & block level IC design activities including: Circuit Architecture definition, circuit design, schematic capture, circuit & sub-system simulation, chip floor-planning and layout planning. ·
- Create clear documentation of design & product development activities to ensure high quality designs & to support dissemination of important design information to cross-functional teams.
- Be willing to take different roles in different projects as needed for project success.
Qualification & Competencies:
- B.Sc. in EEE or CSE.
- Thorough understanding of CMOS & Bipolar analog device physics.
- Intuitive grasp of IC design & analysis fundamentals including linear systems, small signal models, noise frequency response.
- Experience in high frequency circuit design & layout requirements.
- Familiarity with & proficiency using IC design tools for schematic capture, circuit simulation & IC layout.
- Solid understanding of the entire IC design process from product concept to release to mass production.
- Familiarity with & proficiency using standard electronics test equipment like power supplies, oscilloscopes, DMMs, spectrum analyzers etc.
Application Process: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org