– Perform literature survey; assess and report architecture tradeoffs.
– Develop models to validate circuit behavior and assess feasibility of different architectures for the target application and technology.
– Design analog circuits to meet performance targets.
– Design testability features to enable silicon validation of the same.
– Have peer review of circuit design and verification.
– Work closely with layout team to ensure post layout extracted netlist meets performance targets with minimal rework.
– Prepare documentation and work with validation team to evaluate silicon results.
– Engage in knowledge sharing activities and training to enhance team capabilities
– Have an excellent grasp of Analog Mixed-Signal Design and Verification concepts and how they are adapted for integrated circuits
– Communicate effectively with team members to share information and resolve issues as a team.
– Familiarity with industry standard VLSI design tools
– Familiarity with the Linux based OS and Scripting
– Agility to work on different projects and with clients of different time zones.
– Ability to think critically to ensure the appropriate design in terms of Power, Performance and Area (PPA) with the correct tradeoffs to meet specification.
Salary and Benefits
– Competitive salary
– Pick and drop service
– Two festival bonuses
– Yearly salary review
– Leave encashment benefits
– Most government holidays
– Two days weekends